December 28, 2009
Couple Shoots For Valentines
How would you like some extremely good-looking pictures of you and your extremely good-looking significant other this Valentine’s Day? And help raise money for Breast Cancer Research at the same time?Â Nordica Photography can help make that happen!
Roughly one (1) hour of photography, conducted outdoors with two (2) photographers. The shoot is meant for one (1) couple, and if youâ€™d like to bring a pet then thatâ€™s totally OK.
What do you get?
- A DVD with ten (10) of the best images from your photo session. All images have gone through our thorough editing process and are deliveredÂ in both colour and BW, ready for print.
- All remaining shots from your session with basic editing.
- All pictures delivered in high-resolution format and ready within one (1) week after the shoot.
- An online gallery (available online for 3 moths) for you to share with family and friends.
After receiving your disk, you have full printing rights for all images delivered.
$300. $50 of which will be given to the 100 Mile Angels for Breast Cancer Research.
- Giving the gift of professional photography to your significant other isnâ€™t something that you do everyday. So why not have gorgeous photos together this Valentine’s Day for you to cherish forever!
- The Breast Cancer fund raiser is just a great way to give towards a worthy cause. The 100 Mile Angels are a charity that Nordica has worked with in the past (donating things like gift baskets, helping organize dinners, et cetera) and helping out their cause for Valentines seemed like a great idea!
The sales for this promotion end on February 15th, 2010. Shoots for this promotion must take place before March 31st, 2010. Bookings must be made one (1) week in advance.
Anywhere in the Lower Mainland. If outside of the Lower Mainland, you will need to cover our travel expenses.
Anyone – whether youâ€™re already married, a new couple, an old couple, or even just great friends whoâ€™d like pictures together. Couples come in all shapes and sizes, and this promotion is open to them all!
Also, you donâ€™t have to be a couple to purchase these. If you have friends who are a couple, then surprising them with this great gift is also an awesome idea!
How To Purchase?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Weâ€™ll work out the details from there!
To read more about who the 100 Mile Angels are and what they’re all about, visit their website here.